Belzona 2131 (D & A Fluid Elastomer)
A flexible abrasion resistant polyurethane elastomer for the casting of rubber components and coating of metal and rubber surfaces.
A 2-part polyurethane resin designed for the coating of metal and rubber surfaces, as well as casting of new rubber components. This flexible rubber material is appropriate for applications where durability, elasticity, high abrasion and tear resistance are required. It is easy to mix and apply without the need for specialist tools and it cures at room temperature eliminating the need for hot work and vulcanisation.
- Outstanding protection against wear, impact and abrasion
- Can be injected into moulds or cavities to cast unique components
- Application and cure at room temperature no hot work or vulcanisation involved
- Excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates including natural rubber, nitrile, neoprene, SBR (Styrene Butadiene Rubber), polyurethane, PVC, steel, copper and concrete
- Outstanding mechanical strength
- Reduced health and safety risks as it is solvent-free
- Excellent chemical resistance to a wide variety of chemicals
- High elongation – up to 550%
- Good electrical resistance
- Protection against erosion and corrosion
Applications for Belzona 2131 (D&A Fluid Elastomer) include:
- Cold-curing rubber linings on pump casings and impellers to provide durable impact and wear protection
- Creation of drive couplings to provide quick turnaround and protect against wear
- Casting of new components such as shock absorbers, flexible mods and guide bearings
- Surfacing rubber and metal components to provide durable abrasion resistance
- Repair of lobe pumps by casting new lobes to original dimensions, avoiding long lead times and high cost
* All products are subject to regional restrictions. Check with your local Distributor for more information
You are currently viewing documents in
For More Information regarding Belzona Products,
please login by clicking here.