Belzona 2211 (MP Hi-Build Elastomer)
A flexible multi-purpose polyurethane elastomer for the repair, rebuilding and coating of rubber components and metal surfaces.
A 2-part polyurethane resin designed for the repair, rebuilding and coating of rubber and metal components. This flexible rubber repair material makes cost effective repairs possible and is appropriate for applications where high build, durability and elasticity are required. This solvent-free elastomeric material is easy to mix and apply without the need for specialist tools and it cures at room temperature eliminating the need for hot work.
- Outstanding elongation - up to 700%
- Fast cold-curing - no hot work involved
- Protection against erosion and corrosion
- Excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates including natural rubber, nitrile, neoprene, SBR (Styrene Butadiene Rubber), polyurethane, PVC, steel, copper and concrete
- Reduced health and safety risks as it is solvent-free
- Seamless application - small or large areas treated in one operation
- Good chemical resistance to a wide variety of chemicals
- Good electrical resistance
Applications for Belzona 2211 (MP Hi-Build Elastomer) include:
- Creation and repair of concrete expansion joints to provide long-term performance
- Mould and reform of worn gasket seals and rubber rollers
- Cold-curing alternative to vulcanized rubber repair of cracks of tyre sidewalls on heavy duty trucks
- Creation or repair of rubber coatings on pumps, valves, tanks and guide bearings
- Fast rubber repair of holes and cracks on pump diaphragms
* All products are subject to regional restrictions. Check with your local Distributor for more information
You are currently viewing documents in
For More Information regarding Belzona Products,
please login by clicking here.