Belzona 2221 (MP Fluid Elastomer)
A tough, flexible multi-purpose polyurethane elastomer for the repair and coating of rubber components and metal surfaces and casting of new components.
A 2-part polyurethane resin designed for the repair and coating of rubber and metal components, as well as casting of new components. This flexible rubber repair material makes cost effective repairs possible and is designed for applications where durability and elasticity are required. It is easy to mix and apply by brush or by pouring without the need for specialist tools and will cure at room temperature, eliminating the need for hot work and vulcanisation.
- Application and cure at room temperature - no hot work involved
- Can be used for casting applications
- Excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates including natural rubber, nitrile, neoprene, SBR (Styrene Butadiene Rubber), polyurethane, PVC, steel, copper and concrete
- Reduced health and safety risks as it is solvent-free
- Seamless application small or large areas treated in one operation
- Good chemical resistance to a wide variety of chemicals
- Outstanding elongation – up to 700%
- Good electrical resistance
- Protection against erosion and corrosion
Applications for Belzona 2221 (MP Fluid Elastomer) include:
- Creation and repair of concrete expansion joints to provide long-term performance
- Creation or casting of gasket seals
- Cold-curing alternative to vulcanized rubber repair of rubber linings
- Sealing SF6 gas leaks providing environmental protection
- Casting of new rubber components
- Protection of exposed threads
- Fast rubber repair of holes and cracks on pump diaphragms
* All products are subject to regional restrictions. Check with your local Distributor for more information
You are currently viewing documents in
For More Information regarding Belzona Products,
please login by clicking here.