Belzona 2311 (SR Elastomer)
A fast-curing, abrasion resistant polyurethane elastomer for high speed emergency repairs, rebuilding and coating of rubber components and metal surfaces.
A 2-part polyurethane resin designed for a fast repair, rebuilding and coating of rubber and metal components. This flexible rubber repair material is designed for emergency and permanent applications where high build, durability, elasticity, high abrasion and tear resistance are required. This very fast cold-curing material is easy to mix and apply without the need for specialist tools and it cures at room temperature eliminating the need for hot work.
- Outstanding protection against wear, impact and abrasion
- Very fast cure for emergency repairs - repaired components back to service almost immediately
- Cold-curing - no hot work involved
- Packaged in individual pocket sized sachets for an easy application
- Excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates including natural rubber, nitrile, neoprene, SBR (Styrene Butadiene Rubber), polyurethane, PVC, steel, copper and concrete
- Outstanding mechanical strength
- Reduces health and safety risks as it is solvent-free
- Excellent chemical resistance to a wide variety of chemicals
- Good electrical resistance
- Outstanding elongation (up to 450%)
- Protection against erosion and corrosion
Applications for Belzona 2311 (SR Elastomer) include:
- Emergency repair of rubber components
- Repair of rubber coatings on floating hoses to provide long-term abrasion resistance with very minimal downtime
- Cold-curing alternative to vulcanized rubber repair of worn, split or torn areas of conveyor belts
- Durable impact and wear protection on pumps volutes and impellers
- Simple repair of cracks of tyre sidewalls on heavy duty trucks
- Fast repair of worn gasket seals and rubber rollers
You are currently viewing documents in
For More Information regarding Belzona Products,
please login by clicking here.