A 2-part hybrid polymer coating for the encapsulation of any shape, size or configuration of flanged joint or other equipment. Designed to exclude moisture and prevent crevice, galvanic and atmospheric corrosion, Belzona 3412 is a tough, isocyanate-free, flexible topcoat which does not require heat or specialist tools for its application.
Belzona 3412 can be simply applied by brush or spray to new or deteriorated equipment to provide outstanding long-term corrosion protection. When used in combination with the release agent/corrosion inhibitor, Belzona 8411, the coating can be easily cut, peeled back and resealed to allow inspection of fastenings.
Additionally, Belzona 3412 can be used in conjunction with the Belzona Spray Gun. This facilitates a fast and efficient application whilst providing the same outstanding coverage and protection as a brush application.
- Outstanding corrosion protection
- Peelable and resealable system, allowing easy access to fastenings if required
- High visibility colour making repairs easily identifiable
- Simple and quick to apply with no associated hot work
- Fast cure to allow quick application
- Excellent adhesion onto manually prepared surfaces
- Excellent UV and environmental weathering resistance
- Excellent heat resistance
- Good fire resistance
- Classed as low hazard making it safe to use
- Brush or spray applicable
Applications for Belzona 3412 include:
- Sealing of flanges, fastenings, fittings, connectors and other associated pipe elements
- Preventing or stopping moisture ingress in various systems
- Protection of new equipment from corrosion
* All products are subject to regional restrictions. Check with your local Distributor for more information
You are currently viewing documents in
For More Information regarding Belzona Products,
please login by clicking here.