Composite repair system, Belzona SuperWrap II, offers a new generation repair solution for restoring the strength of holed, weakened and corroded pipe and tank walls. It is comprised of a fluid-grade resin system, a bespoke hybrid reinforcement sheet, based on fibre glass and carbon fibre, as well as a release film to compact and consolidate the application.
The tank and pipe repair system is available in three different resin grades, Belzona 1981, Belzona 1982 and Belzona 1983, making it suitable for applications in various climates and service temperatures ranging from -60 °C (-76 °F) up to 150°C (302°F).
The Belzona SuperWrap II system is specially designed to facilitate the fast and simple, in-situ repair of through-wall and thin-wall defects on pipes and tank walls. It is a reliable alternative to welding and mitigates the need to replace defective metallic substrates, whilst providing superior strength, chemical and corrosion resistance. The tank and pipe repair kit allows for quick and easy repair of equipment within various industries, including Oil and Gas, Power Generation and Marine.
- Can be designed and applied in accordance with ISO24817 and ASME PCC-2 standards and applied by trained and validated personnel
- Quick and easy to apply even under online conditions, ensuring rapid back to service time
- Belzona paste-grade materials are available for restoration of pitted surfaces prior to application of the compliant wrap system
- Can be used in service temperatures from -60 °C (-76 °F) up to 150°C (302°F)
- Outstanding chemical and corrosion resistance
- Thermal expansion coefficient similar to that of steel, reducing build-up of strain due to thermal cycling
- Belzona 1981 is a fast curing resin designed for application in cold environments and service temperatures up to 60 °C (140 °F)
- Belzona 1982 is a long working life resin designed for application in warmer environments and service temperature up to 80 °C (176 °F).
- Belzona 1983 resin is designed for application at service temperatures up to 150 °C (302 °F).
- Excellent adhesion to carbon steel
- Reduced health and safety risks thanks to solvent-free technology
- Validated training available for Belzona SuperWrap II Designers, Supervisors and Installers, providing specific theoretical knowledge and practical skills
- Compliant or conventional Belzona SuperWrap II pipe wrap system for the repair of complex geometries of pipes including bends, straights and tees
- Compliant or conventional, wet-applied Belzona SuperWrap II Patch for composite patch repairs of large diameter pipes (over 600mm) and tank walls
- Conventional, prefabricated and pre-cured composite plate manufactured from Belzona SuperWrap II for plate bonding applications
- Conventional, prefabricated and pre-cured composite wear pad designed using Belzona SuperWrap II for pipe support - this can be overcoated with an erosion-resistant coating, for example, Belzona 1331, for additional protection and can be formed on site, resulting in minimum lead time
* All products are subject to regional restrictions. Check with your local Distributor for more information
For More Information regarding Belzona Products,
please login by clicking here.