Belzona 7211 is a three-component, 100% solids, VOC free epoxy system suitable for deep pour grouting of large machine bases, setting large levelling wedges and sole plates. It offers rapid strength development, superior creep resistance, and minimal shrinkage.
This product is ideally suited for the repairs performed on horizontal surfaces where self-leveling capabilities are required. This grouting compound flows into the spaces under the large machinery and fills completely before solidifying.
Belzona 7211 is offered in two different flowability levels: standard and high to meet various application requirements.
- High compressive strength
- Rapid strength development, superior creep resistance, minimal shrinkage
- Easy to apply regardless of the scale of the application
- Application and cure at room temperature - no hot work involved
- Excellent adhesion to a variety of substrates: concrete, brick, and steel
- Provides a cost-effective solution for filling large machine bases, deep repairs in foundations, critical machine settings
Applications for Belzona 7211 include:
- Deep grout of large machine bases and critical machine settings: large baseplates, soleplates, skids of machinery such as motors, compressors, drums, vibrating screens, generators, pumps, drivers, rotating equipment
- Reliable solid foundation systems to ensure the overall function of the equipment: compressors, satellite dishes, wind turbines, pumps
- Installation of machinery anchor bolts
- Repairs of damaged equipment foundation
* All products are subject to regional restrictions. Check with your local Distributor for more information
You are currently viewing documents in
For More Information regarding Belzona Products,
please login by clicking here.