Belzona 1131 (Bearing Metal)
A self-lubricating epoxy metal repair composite for creation of low friction surfaces and protection of lubrication systems from wear and seizure.
A 2-part epoxy metal repair composite with self-lubricating properties for creation of low friction surfaces and protection of lubrication systems from wear and seizure in the event of lubrication loss. This solvent-free repair composite has a unique microporous structure which allows it to trap and hold lubricating oil, minimising friction at start-up and improving the efficiency of mechanical equipment such as pumps. It has outstanding chemical resistance and will bond to almost any rigid surface without the need for hot work.
- Protection of equipment from wear and seizure
- Reduction of friction at start up
- Reduced health and safety risks as it is solvent-free
- Simple mixing ratio
- Application and cure at room temperature - no hot work involved
- No shrinkage, expansion or distortion
- Can be easily applied in thick or thin sections in one operation allowing rapid return to service
- High mechanical strength and heat resistance
- Excellent bonding to almost any rigid surface including steel, aluminium, copper, stainless steel, brass, cast iron and many more
Applications for Belzona 1131 (Bearing Metal) include:
- Rebuilding of worn shafts at bearing locations
- Repair and efficiency increase of mechanical equipment including pump rotating elements
- Repair and creation of plain bearings
- Creation of bushings
- Sliding low friction wear layers for pipe supports
* All products are subject to regional restrictions. Check with your local Distributor for more information.
You are currently viewing documents in
For More Information regarding Belzona Products,
please login by clicking here.